COVID-19 Safety Measures
Updated: Oct 19, 2020
Following our closure due to COVID-19 we are happy to announce that we are open and taking bookings from our clinic within Hidden Strength on Gosforth Highstreet.
In order to make our clinic as safe as possible, we have implemented several measures to counter COVID-19:
- Both client and therapist will wear a mask (Clients should bring their own mask)
- Appointments are spaced out to avoid congestion in the waiting room and to allow time to effectively disinfect equipment between each session
- Clients should try not to arrive any earlier than five minutes prior to appointment to avoid congestion in the waiting room
- Hand gel must be applied on entry and latex gloves will be provided
- Clinic equipment will be thoroughly disinfected in between clients
- Only two people (client and therapist) can be present in the treatment room at any one time. People accompanying clients can wait in the waiting room
- Distance will be maintained between client and therapist where possible though this will be difficult due to close contact nature of treatments
We hope to see you soon!
J.L. Sports Injury Services